Friday, April 13, 2007

Living the rockstar life

Its so fun to rock. Its so easy being a rockstar. You even get a special Hannah Montana hair-do. I'm going to my friend's birthday party and it's so exciting. I'm getting my first Hannah Montana hair-do and a wig. She is my friend from church and school. I like this life.


I even can sing like Hannah Montana. I have her voice. I have her song. I like watching her show. If you do give me a holler, please send me a note. It's so happy if you give me a note, tell everyone else that I am a rockstar and when I grow up, since I'm a kid, I'll be a rockstar. This is a lot of fun, but I will want you to leave me a note back. Thank you.

Bye.

Signed,
Trixei







Livin the rockstar life on Vimeo

8 comments:

Professor Howdy said...

Nice blog - You sure did a great job!!!

Tracey said...

Love the sunglasses in your picture! They are so cool!

Snowly said...

OMG! I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!! ITS SOOOOO COOL!!! I MIGHT EVEN SAY ITS BETTER THAN YOUR MOMS!!!! PLEASE VISIT MINE AND LEAVE ME A COMMENT!

Unknown said...

Leaving a note for The Rockstar. :-)

I've seen the Hannah Montana show once or twice. I have a son, so he's not really into "girly" shows, LOL.

Slackermommy said...

Well aren't you too cute!

Rachel said...

Hi Trixei!

You are the coolest rockstar that I know! Great blog!

You are also a great BIG Sister!

This message comes to you all the way from Minnesota!

Anonymous said...

Love your BLOG :) We love Hannah Montana!!

Laura The Crazy Mama said...

Yes! You ARE a rock star! The part I like best is when you say "all y'all" that's the best! We don't talk like that in Minnesota, we say, "all of you guys". See ya!