Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The Life of a Rock Star


I have not told any 1 that I have a secret rock star name. and mdy name is Holly. I know that Holly is a great name and I have a grat Day that I have never imagined . the Day was not my who did it. it was my mom

and Sunday was the best because my mom wouldnt be . Here. if God didt send her down to earth. and I might not be here. If God didn't send both of us and I will be up in heaven, it might well I know it will be perfect up in heaven. And my little brother Butter will not be here. Because he'll be where both of us are. And The Mighty Hunter will be there too. All of this family will be up in heaven, especially baby Butter.


See you later. Bye.

Holly

xoxo








Stinkerbell annd Snowflake from auburngalalways on Vimeo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, my name is Nanny. I read your blog and I think you are really funny and cute. I hope you had a good time on vacation. I have missed you and miss reading your stories. I think you have a good voice like Hannah Montana. Maybe better. I will write more later.

Anonymous said...

Hi it's me again-Nanny. I like to read your writing, I am very proud of you. I'm glad you got saved and baptized. This makes both me and Pa proud. Love, Nanny